Re: ExternalPassword Auth Question

Quoting rafat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: > Dear this is problem and people not recommended externalpassword auth as > its not quite fast. > > I had a eactly similar situation like yrs as i wanted to check password > for MD5 hash. To solve this problem I just used > simplepasswordauth::GetPassword function in which its taking password > from ini file. instead of this use yr MD5 coding and return resultant password.as simple as this. Can u throw some light on this .. not able to get exacly what u were saying .. thanks! > Sify astrology is quite good. :) - thanks .. will take back this as a positive feedback to my company !! :)