RE: Basic question - blocking calls from non-specified addresses?

If your endpoints support RAS then you can set the following rule to allow only the endpoints that you want registered to the gatekeeper.

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
AliasAuth=required;RRQ
default=allow

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
H323ID=sigip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Then based on the H323 Alias IDs they can call each other. But if your endpoints do not support RAS, then you will need to use the latest version 2.09 and 2.2 which supports UnregisterEndpoint Authentication through Radius.

I do have a hack that I made for version 2.2b5 that allows one to specify an IP access list for unregister calls in the config file with out using radius. If you would like let me know.

Freddy