Basic question - blocking calls from non-specified addresses?

I'm sure this is a simple question, but searching through the archives I couldn't find anything.

I have several h.323 video endpoints, on several different IP Addresses (non-consecutive).  I want them to be able to call each other (or external people's endpoints), but not accept calls from anyone else.  I found GNUGk and am setting it up.

My thinking is to only accept registrations from certain IP addresses, and have the gatekeeper only allow calls from registered endpoints.  I assume that I'd need GKRouted=1 so that it could block calls, and I've set the GKStatus:Auth to allow those endpoints to connect (which I don't think is needed, actually, except for whichever computer will use the Java-based admin app).

What do I need to do next?  I looked at the different authentication methods (including RadAliasAuth), but I don't see anything that matches what I'm trying to do.

Any help greatly appreciated.