URQ sent by Gatekeeper to the Status Port after ttl

Hi all

I just wanted to make sure, that i understand this right:

When an EndPoint runs into an Registration Expiration (means, if he does
not reply to IRQs) then the Gatekeeper sends an URQ to the EndPoint? At
least that's what i see on the Status Port. Since the EndPoint is not
out there anymore, it must be the Gatekeeper sending that RRQ.
Basically, it doesn't seem to make much sense to send a URQ to the
EndPoint, since it is relatively sure, that the EndPoint isn't out there
anymore, so it won't reply.

As far as i understand H.232 an URQ is just a REQUEST, so in my
Application connected to the Status Port, i may not treat an URQ as if
the Endpoint isn't there - basically i should wait for an UCF. But since
in this case i will never receive an UCF, i could think of an URQ to be
the same as an UCF in this and only in this case.

- So my first question is: What does the Gatekeeper do after he has
issued the URQ on the Status Port? Does it really wait for an UCF or
does it unregister the related EndPoint automatically?

- My second question: Are there any other case in which the Gatekeeper
will issue an URQ to the Status Port or may i be sure that each time i
get an URQ on the Status Port, this means that an EndPoint actually
already got unregestred?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Kind Regards
Frank