equal call distribution

Is it possible for gnugk to distribute calls with the same prefix among many
gateways more or less equally?
Let's say we we have 10 gateways which terminate calls for the same prefix
11.
if In PermanentEndpoints section, I list all 10 endpoints which serve the
same prefix as follows:
192.168.0.1=gw1;11
192.168.1.1=gw2;11
will be the calls distributed equally? I mean an approximately the same
number of calls whose destination no. starts with 11 will be terminated by
each gw?
Or should I use ACD for that purpose? But if I understand it correctly, ACD
will send the same call to all gateways which are in the same group and all
of them will ring.

regards,
Aldevinas