Nat firewalls.

First thanks for the help you all gave to me...

Nat/ports...

When your endpoint (openphone) is behind the firewall/adsl/nat
it can contact the gatekeeper easily because the nat translates
the outgoing packet to the gatekeeper but the problem arises
when the answer that is originated to the gatekeeper using UDP,
tries to reach the endpoint...

So when you have only one endpoint behind the nat, is easy,
just program the nat box to reverse translate udp ports xxxx, yyyy
to the internal address of the endpoint...
In my case, I set up the windows box to open a vpn using pptp
to the gatekeeper box (in my case running FreeBSD) so that in
the vpn created this manner the endpoint is connect in the gatekeeper
directly using the vpn tunnel... and in my case it turns out to be
a good solution, as I do not have to worry about reprogramming the
firewalls and nat.. that sometimes I do not have access..  besides,
you can use several endpoints in your internal network registered
in the same gatekeeper... (but I prefer using another gatekeeper to
make proxy in the internal network, using openvpn, for example)
or in my case using ppp over tcp...(that is the freebsd box (with the
gatekeeper), inside the firewall) connects to the gatekeeper outside
using a ppp over tcp that is native from the FreeBSD box...

Hope this can help,

Sergio