RE: Help

Will do. Thanks for the advice.

-----Original Message-----
From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michal Zygmuntowicz
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 12:27 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Help

You need to look at voiptariff and voiptariffdst tables together. dstid
references a row in voiptariffdst, which contains destination prefix
(prefix field). You may take a look at SQL sources (c_*.sql
 files) for more comments on table columns.
Another option is that you can edit *.asc files with your tariffs and
prefixes and run BOTH f_*.sql scripts to create a valid tariff table.