RE: Help

I am currently using the sample tariff table. I have two boxes, 1 for
the gatekeeper and the other for the DB. Below is my config:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=mygk
EndpointIDSuffix=_mygk
StatusPort=7000
TimeToLive=600
TotalBandwidth=1536000
UseBroadcastListener=1
UnicastRasPort=1719
MulticastPort=1718
EndpointSignalPort=1720

[Logfile]
Rotate=daily

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=2
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
RemoveCallOnDRQ=0
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
ForwardOnFacility=1
ShowForwarderNumber=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=20000-20999
H245PortRange=30000-30999

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.0.0/21
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=50000-50999
ProxyForNAT=1
ProxyForSameNAT=1

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
myneigh=his_ip;his_prefix;

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
OverwriteEPOnSameAddress=1
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=1
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=0
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#
ParseEmailAliases=1

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
ForwardHopCount=2
AlwaysForwardLRQ=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1
IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=0
CiscoGKCompatible=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
regex=authorized_ips
rule=regex
Shutdown=1

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ
default=allow

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=required;start,update,stop,on,off

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=192.168.1.2
SharedSecret=secret
AppendCiscoAttributes=1