gnuGk unabled to handle phonennumbers leadin with "0"?

Title: Nachricht
Hi

is it right, that gnuGk is not able to handle phone numbers leading with "0" or "00"?
I have a test setup here that works when i use numbers without leading zeros like 245 and i can make calls (between openh323 softphones). But when i change the phone numbers of the softphones i.e. to 0041245 i can not setup calls. I get a ACF and just some millis later a DCF is issued. On the softphone i get an error message "call refused, no bandwidth available", but i don't think that this error message may be taken for serious (since there is no QoS or bandwidth management in the setup).

Is my suggestion right (related to leading zeros)? I personally think leading zeros should be supported because it's a requirement of international phone number notation. But however, maybe the VoIP has it's own rules...?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Frank