Restricting Debug Messages

Hi,

I'm using 'debug trc' to debug and monitor connections but I'm finding it
really hard because of all the RCF messages the GK is receiving. Is
there anyway of telling the GK to display/show the other debug
messages but not the RCF? Even better is there away of telling the GK
debug which messages you want to and which you don't?

Thanks

Steve

-------------------------------------
Name: Dr Steve Mace
Title: CTO
E-mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.solwise.co.uk
Support Forum: www.solwiseforum.co.uk
Billion Forum: www.billionforum.co.uk
Tel: 0845 458 4558 (local rate)
Fax: 0845 458 4559
Intl. Fax: +44 1482 672877
VoIP: solwise-voip.co.uk/213.249.152.211
SBV: 1100