RE: Newbie: Problem Answering/Accepting Call in Routed Mode

Some more info. I tried the same scenario with the Routed.ini file and I have
the same problem. Also, instead of using openphone I tried SJPhone and it also
fails saying:

Call Failed
Failed to get admission for incomming call: gatekeeper directs us to route call
to possibly another gatekeeper.

Thanks.