Re: RadAliasAuth

ok michal, i do see your reply in the archive, thank you. i must investigate
why i am not getting all the posts via email, maybe its better for me just to
review them there.

anyways, i use the accounting package from aivis. on 2.2.3 when i send up the
auth request to radius it checks the incomming caller IP and also checks for
a rate in a rate table file that used to contain a rate code based on the
re-written dialed number.

after i switch to 2.2.5 calls did not work. in the experiment i added a rate
code that matched the non-rewritten number and then i now get back a ack from
the radius server. this is what lead me to believe that some how now the new
radius message in the setup request now contained the non-rewritten number.

calls and such proceed normally once i pass the alias-auth issue.

thanks
ray