Von: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von VeniGlobe
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2004 01:21
An: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Fw: billing incorrect, long call on 2.0.8

Hi,

I've been using 2.0.8 for about a week now. Now we have some customers complaining our billing is incorrect. It seems that while some of the calls were disconnected at the customer side, those call in the provider's gw (CISCO 5300) kept running, and the gk shows those calls were still connected too, until they hit the pre-difined duration limit; . Both customer and provider are using cisco gws.  Seems the disconnection signal wasn't transfered to either the gk or the far end gw.

In my configuration,  i put.

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
ScreenCallingPartyNumberIE=310
Q931PortRange=20000-20999
H245PortRange=30000-30999

proxy is disabled.

when i was using 2.0.7, the problem didn't seem so significant. In the worst case, before i put a duration limit, a call could last for some 4000 minutes. Does anyone have similiar experience and have a solution for this issue?

Thanks in Advance!

Jeff