Re: GKService

> Howabout stating as a service when one of the 5 arguments you mention
> are on the command line ? Or a switch -RunAsService ?
I like that one too. Disadvantage - if users run the gk as a console process
only the executable contains the redundant service code which may be
significant.

> Is there a way to avoid the #ifdef ? I don't like having to provide 2
> different executables.
Advantage - easy segregation of service versus console app code.

The 3rd option is perhaps not so popular, but MS ceases Windows 9x support
in the near future. From that point of view we could perhaps scrap the
console app all together and concentrate on a sole service process
implementation.(Windows only)

Franz.

Michal, your comments please - thank you.