Re: shutdown

I don't think it makes sense to implement something like this for one
specific command.

What we are lacking so far is a _user_management_ for the status port
where certain _groups_ of users are allowed to use certain command and
see certain and others are not.

In my view the privacy concerns are at least as important.

Regards,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/