VocaltecGK and GnuGk

hi list

I'm working with Vocaltec Gk and had the same problem witch was reported here( LRJ received after sending LRQ from GNUGK to VTGK).I've manage to make the
 gk's work only after changing the h232-id to be the same as the domain .Someone gave an example with this but the other GK was a Cisco 7200,it is the same with VTGK .I should mention that VTGK it's working with Cisco 7200 and Cisco 3600 (I've tested this) and it would be nice to work with GNUGK without problems