my environment is follow
         GK
        /   \
       /     \
     NAT1    NAT2
     |          |
     EP1       EP2
NAT throught must to solve two question
1.the address in h323 potocol have be changed by NAT
  GK will register EP's private IP.But gnugk already
  slove the question.I check the package by use ethereal
  address transform work well in route mode
2.If EP1 and EP2 is register success in GK and GK setup is route mode
  If i is EP1.When i make a call to EP2.
  EP1 send a Q.931-SETUP to GK through NAT1,then GK routed the Q.931-SETUP
  to NAT2.But NAT2 drop the Q.931-SETUP message.Because NAT2 have not
  EP2's static address mapping.If i setup the NAT2 static mapping EP2
  the call will work well.

setup NAT2 static mapping will solve question 2
but most voip user can not do NAT2 static mapping
and static mapping only server one voip user behind NAT
i do not know that gnugk have any solve solution about question 2.(public address to NAT)
If have any more good solution for question 2.Pleae tell me ..thanks

信箱搭配即時通,溝通樂趣無窮!
Yahoo!奇摩Messenger6.0