RE: gnugk and H.235?

Title: Nachricht
What are you looking to authenticate against?  I have a customer who also wants to do this, authenticating against a H.350 directory, however I have seen nothing at all supporting this method, endpoints or infrastructure.

Glen

From: Frank Fischer [mailto:frank.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 July 2004 12:11
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: gnugk and H.235?

Hi

I have recently installed a gnugk and it's working without problems. Now I would like to do the autentification over H.235. I tried to get it working but i failed. Basically, i'm not even sure if gnugk really suppoprts H.235 since there are some information in the manual related to H.235 but no describtion about installation or configuration options related to H.235. Also in de config file of gnugk i couldn't find any entries to configure H.235.

So my question is: does gnugk support H.235?
If yes, are there any special requirements, configuration? Does anyone has a install guide/describtion ore at least a good hint?
If no, are there any plans to integrate this feature into gnugk (since this seems to me to be a highly critical feature).

Thanks a lot for your help.
Kind Regards
Frank