how to add multiple endpoints/gatekeeper in gnugk ini file

Dear All,

Can anybody tell me how to add multiple endpoints/gatekeeper in gnu gk ini file?

i have a gatekeeper that handle us & canada calls and i have registered that gatekeeper in my gnu gakeeper. And now i have another gatekeeper that handles europe & asia destinations. i want to add this one also to my gnu gatekeeper. i have tried registering the gatekeeper in [Endpoint] of gatekeeper.ini. its works perfectly with single gatekeeper ip but when i tried to register the second gatekeeper ip, it gives ARJ response. Below gatekeeper.ini file detail:

this one works fine :
[Endpoint]
gatekeeper = ip_address

[RasSrv::ReWriteE164]
1000=2000

this one does not work :
[Endpoint]
gatekeeper = ip_address 1
gatekeeper = ip_address 2

[RasSrv::ReWriteE164]
1000=2000
3000=4000

i have also tried registering both the gatekeepers with [RasSrv::Neighbor] and [RasSrv::PermenantEndPoint] but this is also not working.

if anybody has done it before kindly help me

Thanks in advance.

Regards