    |---------------|               |---------------|
|-------------|
    |  Legacy PBX   |---------------|  Cisco 3662
#1|---------------------------------|Cisco 3662 #2|----> International
    |---------------|               |---------------|
|-------------|

    |---------------|                     |

    | Gatekeeper
|---------------------|-------------------------------------------------
-|
    |---------------|

    | VOIP Phone    |
    |---------------|

What I wanted to do was, if a call was made thru the legacy PBX going to
International, it should go to Cisco 3662 #1 then Cisco 3662 #2 and out
to the international PSTN. If a call is made thru the VOIP phone, the
call will pass the gatekeeper for disposition whether it will be
terminated to the local telco or to the internation telco. What is
happening (using the default settings) with my additional entries for
the 2 gateways, is that all calls, whether coming from the PBX or the
VOIP phone passes the gatekeeper. Another change I made on the config is
I set ArjReasonRouteCalltoGatekeeper=0 because with the default of 1,
all PBX calls were rejected by the gatekeeper.

My question is, what do I need to do to bypass the gatekeeper if the
call comes from the PBX? Also, what is the right setting to avoid
getting those 3 minute limits on calls?