Calls Getting Disconnected

Title: Message
Is there a default setting that causes a call to be disconnected after 3 minutes?  In my config, I am using the default settings with sqlbill. Today, I was today that a conference call was getting disconnected after 3 minutes and it was happening everytime making them re-dial again and again. How do I correct this?

Thanks