----- Original Message ----- From: "Markus Storm" <markus.storm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 9:52 AM

Hi,

we have the need to limit the amount of concurrent calls on our RTP proxy mode
GnuGK to avoid server and line overload.

I've noticed that the "RedirectGK" option is already implemented, but it
applies to RRQs and ARQs only.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to implement it for LRQs, too ? Is that a big deal?

regards,
Markus