From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jakub
Klausa
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 8:39 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Maximum number of concurrent calls

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 07:32:02PM -0400, Wondo Kang wrote:

=> Is this because of lack of capacity of my gatekeeper machine or
=> compatibility issue?

Well, neither i'd say. I've got a setup like this with much higher
traffic
needs and it worked like a charm. A dozen of concurent _CALL SETUPS_
weren't
an issue in that case (not mentioning a couple of dozens concurent calls
hanging around there nearly 24/7). And the machine running GnuGK wasn't
even
impressed by that (ie. the load was still around .2). It was for the
routed
mode, of course.

	What are the disconnect reasons you're experiencing?
--
k.