Maximum number of concurrent calls

Hi,

It seems like my gnugk gatekeeper cannot handle no more than 10 concurrent calls. I am using third party gateways and billing software. Call termination company is using Cisco gatekeeper and gateways. GK is CISCO 7206VXR IOS version = 12.2T4 and GW is CISCO 5300 IOS = 122.2XB7, VcWare = 9.19. I am running gungk 2.0.8 on Pentium III 500MHz machine with 500 MB RAM. I tried direct, routed and proxy modes.

For the first 3 or 4 calls, there is no problem but the next calls cannot go through. Either no answer or releaseComplete.

Is this because of lack of capacity of my gatekeeper machine or compatibility issue?

Please answer my question. Thank you in advance.