Re: [ MyHost ( MyPhone-GnuGK ) ] - [ MyWall ( NAT )] - Internet - [ Voxgratia ( OpenAM ) ]

Andreas Sikkema wrote:

openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

And I can't understand why there would be a problem with
this when running the GK, considering that it works fine
when running MyPhone (from the same machine). At least
after specifying my Public LAN IP Address to MyPhone.

You did put GNUgk in proxy mode?
Because I think that is what you need.

Well, by reading the documentation, I expect it to be in proxy mode by including a [Proxy] section and specifying 'Enable=1' in it.

But, as told earlier - I'm a novice when it comes
to the H.323 stuff.

But I know nothing about 2.0 and just a little about the proxy part of 2.2, so...

Still, you most likely know a lot than me then! ;-)

What GKs and platforms are you all running if not 2.0.x ?
I imagined eveyone was runing the stable 2.0.8 release.

The chase goes on! :-)

Regards,

--
----