Re: Trouble with SQLPasswordAuth

Probably you need to modify your Gatekeeper::Auth section
to not contain default=reject line (or change it to default=accept).
The stack of modules configured in the Gatekeeper::Auth section
is processed sequentially with each message (GRQ, RRQ, ARQ, ...).
If you have default=reject rule at the end, all requests not
accepted or rejected by preceding modules are rejected by this
last line.