Re: RadAliasAuth Access Accept not showing extra Attributes

i have added my attriubutes to freeradius under a fake vendor id, but gnugk doesnt recongnize them from its side.

David Winter
Senior Network Engineer
Planet-Telecom, Inc.
Tampa FL
(813)901-5182 Office
(813)864-3162 Direct
(813)817-4204 Mobile
(813)881-9762 Fax
AIM:     mobofool
ICQ:      3563403
MSN:    dwinter@xxxxxx
Y!:        vt_fool

Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
We use h323-ivr-in and h323-ivr-out attributes to pass application
specific parameters, but this approach has some serious limitations.
Alternatively, you can define your custom vendor identifier (theoretically
you should obtain this id from some registry) and create your own
set of attributes. You should look how FreeRADIUS dictionaries
for more details.