Store duration of the calls using Radiator and MySQL

Hello All,

I am using the openh323 gatekeeper and I store accounting info making use of Radiator and MySQL.

In order to store the duration of the call, I see the following attributes:

- cisco-h323-connect-time = “h323-connect-time = hh:mm:ss.mmm ZON DDD MMM ## YYYY”

- cisco-h323-disconnect-time = “h323-disconnect-time = hh:mm:ss.mmm ZON DDD MMM ## YYYY”

I would like to know if there is an easy way to manipulate the content of those attributes in order to store the date and duration of the calls separately and automatically.

Perhaps someone already has a hook for Radiator that can do that?

Thanks so much in advance.

Alex