dialed digits

Hi,

I'm using SQLBILL with gnugk 2.0.8, all inbound numbers are translated using
Rewrite E164 and sent out to terminating gateways with their respective
prefixes attached. If a user dials 1 555 1212, GK sends out XXXX15551212 to
the gateway and SQLBILL logs the number with this prefix appended.

My question is, can we somehow send the actual dialed number that came in
from the user to billing? Billing is a hassle when dialed number has
destination tech prefixes appended to it. We have Called-Station-ID and
DialedDigits, both contain the tech prefixes that are sent out by the GK to
terminating gateway. I need to write the actual number dialed by the user,
i.e 15551212 only.

Thanks in Advance.
Shakeel.