GK in Proxy mode problems,HELP!!!!!!!!!

Title: GK in Proxy mode problems,HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I have managed to setup the GK in proxy mode, all registered EP's can dial each other and have a two way conversation. Also I have managed with great difficulty to make a call to other non registered EPs on the internet and we DO HAVE a two way conversation. However when I ran a test for 3 times, to make a call to an EP on the internet all has been OK except on the 3rd attempt. On the 3rd attempt the EP on the Internet could not hear me but I could hear him(If we shut this EP down and restart all is Ok until the 3rd test). I have tried to use other codecs e.g. G711,GSM 6.10 , etc. But I cannot solve this, has anyone out there experienced this or could say to me why this is happening.

Thanks
Tariq

NETeasyPhone on sale now! Have you got a NETeasyPhone ID - Your Personal Internet Telephone Contact Number? Use this ID to make/receive Unlimited FREE Private, Secure & Direct Phone Calls on the Internet, ANYWHERE in the World. Download the Software for Free, or buy a Complete Kit including an Internet Telephone!
Visit www.NETeasyPhone.net for more information.

Important: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use information contained in it. If this is the case, please contact us immediately by e-mail: Reply to sender.