Re: Very Urgent Problem

xyz.com has to resolve to a valid IP address of your MCU
and your MCU should be listening on port 1720.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonal Ghotavadekar" <sonalg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:03 AM

I am building one conference application and i want to use openh323 gatekeeper for routing calls.
Now when my application (which acts like one endpoint) registers with terminal alias as confserver@xxxxxxx
and two prefixes as
1) confserver@xxxxxxx - email
2) 011972                  - phone
I am not able to place a call from another endpoint (specifically netmeeting) using the email prefix
I can only connect to my application using the phone number prefix

Can anyone tell me if there is some configurable parameter in gatekeeper for this problem . Actually, i had a similar problem for
placing a call from my application to netmeeting , but it has been solved by setting the following parameter in the config file

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ParseEmailAliases=1

Thanks and Regards,
Sonal Ghotavadekar