Re: Re: RADAUTH: tokens not found

--- Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
> One more question: both 1700->5300 and 5300->1700
> do not work due to security denial?

Yes. I use GKRouted=1 H245Routed=1.
Now I checked the release version 2.0.8 work OK.

With  that I still have problems between
openphone(1.8.1)
and C5300, the later only works as a
PermanentEndpoint,
but two Ciscos are working with one another
in 2.0.8.

>Can you check that Setup message sent from the
originator
>to the terminator contains any tokens? Currently I
don't have
>an access to a Cisco gatekeeper, but can someone
check
>if Cisco sends back the same tokens (CAT) in ACF?

I gonna go a small holiday, but on next week
I will do further testing including this one,
, should I send traces or just an answer.

-pinter