RE: multiple endpoints for same prefixes.

As soon as we can get a development environment we are going to be
looking into something like this, but we are going to be focusing on
failed calls trying the next carrier... Also apparently rewrites done
through radius is coming... We are going to be doing the rewrite in
MySQL and passing the result back through the radius.... Gonna be fun!
:)

>Hi list,
>
>Is it possible multiple endpoints for SAME prefix with gnugk? or NOT.
>
>for example, for the called number, 282123456789 for prefix 282, send
call to GW1 with priority 1 for