From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pintér
Tamás
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 4:11 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  RADAUTH: tokens not found

Hi everyone,

We currently use openh323gk 2.2beta4 having a test setup using ARQ radius
authentication.
Usually outgoing calls are works, if a we use a PermanentEndpoint as a
default direction.
If we register the same gateway using h.235 calls not going out.

If two registered gateways (one of them is not openphone)
calling each other, the call is rejected with the following
message:

radauth.cxx(1198)  RADAUTH RadAuth ARQ auth failed: tokens not found

We suspect that an ACF message is rejected because the teminating gw
do not use tokens in their response, the same gateway is working
as originator.

Tried to fix the source to only check tokens on orginated calls
but could not make it work.

Can somebody help me?

Best regards,
Tamas Pinter

Hackers Unite!  GUADEC: The world's #1 Open Source Desktop Event.
GNOME Users and Developers European Conference, 28-30th June in Norway
http://2004/guadec.org