From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 1:38 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  SQLBilling from Michal - question

Please see my comments inline.

> I tried your SQLBilling - is great Idea! Lot of Thanks!
>
> Has just some questions:
> 1) In your example you put 60sec accounting tact. As we use 1sec tact
> only I've changed line 64 in your c_voipcall_trig.sql file to:
> "NEW.price::NUMERIC(9,3) * (NEW.duration::NUMERIC(9,3) / 60::INT),"
> I think if we can choose a accounting tact in "voipaccount" table it
> would be great.

Yes, it's a good idea.

> 2) Your example is "Pre-Paid", how I can do "post-paid" without limit?
> If I set a balance to 0, radius sent access-reject to call setup.

You can set 'balancelimit' field to, let's say -$25.000. That would mean you
trust your customer up to $25.000.

> 3) Authorization
> Some time customers wish not to register on GateKeeper - so we need to
> authorize they over FramedIPAddress.
> May I ask you to shown how to do it in Authorization request? Each
> request send it already maybe it will be easy?
> If UserID or H323Id does not match, but IP address is in table, then
> let this call working?
> I think it will be great feature!

A bit more complicated...

> 4) Disconnect-cause ID
> Peter Nixon, has done translation of disconnect cause number into
> "human-understand text description"
> May I ask you to screw this to this SQLBilling?
>
> I'm not programmer, sometime plays with, therefore can not to do itself...

I'll try to grep this one.

The world's #1 Open Source Desktop Event.
GNOME Users and Developers European Conference, 28-30th June in Norway
http://2004/guadec.org