----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Tam" <development@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 1:00 PM

Hi everyone,

In the manual, the description of SupportNATedEndpoints says that if this option is set yes, the gatekeeper will translate the IP
address in Q.931 and H.245 channel into the IP of NAT box.

If I have a endpoint(private IP) located behind NAT box (public IP). When my endpoint registers with the gatekeeper, although the
registration is successful, I can only see the private IP of endpoint in RCF message viewed from status port.

This is what my problem is. I cannot dial to this endpoint as it uses private IP. Can I use the Public IP (NAT box) instead? Do
GnuGk have this capability now?

Best Regards,
Thomas Tam

CyberTel Works Limited