Re: Problem with PSTn-to-Voip calls!

hi all,
i have already subscribed the list,

i have gnugk which is running on the windows2000 server as a service,
and cisco 2600 router(for gateway), i configured the gatekeper.ini file
such as prefix, port etc. I tried to call to PSTN, i successed this,
that is ok.

But i want to receive calls from PSTN caller. I couldnt achive this. Does anybody know
somethings about it? some configuration for router and gatekeeper etc....

Could somebody help me please?

thanks for your help.........

regards.......

Do you Yahoo!?