can any genius hel me to get cdr from my ata186 i will appretiate him a lot

i can get the cdr with softphone but when i use the ata186 gnugk returns an error saying GRQ gatekeeper not meant for this.Anybody like to help plz give me the solution in detail as i m very ignorent in this line.I found many hints about it but i dont know how to do them.What is MD5 Hash.How it have to be done.Plz reply.

Do you Yahoo!?