Re: Re: 2.0.8 version site manual

The tool I'm using to build the GnuGk.org website uses the last change
date of the file create the "Last updated" date.
Since that is only the frame with the menu that includedes another html
file (the output of sgml2html) the date isn't meaningfull those pages.

I've touched the frame now, but I'm bound to forget to do that on each
update of the manual.

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/