RADIUS Authentication and Accounting for openh323GK!!

Hi Folks,

There are no free Radius server for Windows!! Doesn't this suck??

Well, now it doesn't. I was in need of a radius server for authenticating and accounting openh323gk users. I tried to ensemble few codies to do the job as opensource, but was let down. So I started working on it myself. And here I am, with a working Radius server.

What I want from you guys??

Nothing much, just don't nag me coz my thing is not platform independent. But atleast u don't need any special MS OS, coz this thing works on any MS platform (win 98 onwards).

Note: you would need a passport/hotmail account to access these files, coz u need to sign in as member (to keep track of users), don't forget to disable ur download managers.

also check these message posts for more info

Regards,
Imran Rais