Specifying number of extensions

Hi,

Using GK 2.0.7.

I was wondering if there is anyway of telling GK how many extensions a GW enpoint
has so that the GK will not try to send calls to a GW if all of it's extensions (ports) are
being used? e.g. if the GK knows that an endpoint only has two ports so that, when it
comes to a third call the GK will automatically send busy back to the calling endpoint
rather than trying to send the call through?

I'm finding that GK will send calls through even if the endpoint/GW is busy but, for some
reason then GW just rejects the incoming call i.e. the GW doesn't send back busy it just
rejects it. This means that the calling endpoint thinks that the call has gone wrong and
flags an error rather than reporting the call is busy.

Any ideas please? :-)

Steve
Name: Dr Steve Mace
E-mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.solwise.co.uk
Tel: 0845 458 4558 (local rate)
Fax: 0845 458 4559
Intl. Fax: +44 1482 672877
VoIP: solwise-voip.co.uk/213.249.152.211
SBV: 1100