----- Original Message -----
From: "Rafat Subhan" <rafat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 9:25 AM

Dear all,

Its possible that originator cant get info of terminator throu Gnugk in routed mode or terminator cant get IP info oforiginator.
Originator ------> Gnugk (routed) ------->terminator

Of course the middle party will not like that originators can directly contact to terminators and skip them.
The features provided like screendisplayIE....etc can hide IP info.If so how it works? As IP is main thing throu which u can get all
info of person.
Hope my point is clear. And thanx in advance for yr replies.