Re: Válasz:_Re:_[Openh323gk-users]_Endpoint_Registration behind NAT

Hi Michael,

Thank you. Can you explain your setting in details so that I can follow your instruction and do it myself?

Thomas

szerdahelyi.mihaly@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Thomas!

We solve this problem on a special way:
We deploy the gatekeeper (or gatekeepers) behind the router, because our routers can not distribute the different call sequences normally. Opened the necessary ports to GK. Then we launched a public upper gatekeeper on the net and define the connections with the "Neighbors" feature in every GK. The solution works but we can not display all registered and on-line users on one place... we are working on it.
The other solution would be in our opinion using the VoIP routers but we do not try it.

Michael

K矇rem, v獺laszoljon C穩mzett openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felad籀:        openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C穩mzett:                openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M獺solat:
T獺rgy:                Re: Endpoint Registration behind NAT

Hi,

So, how can I change the source code or setting so that I could perform real IP authentication but not the private IP?

Thomas

Zygmuntowicz Michal <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Currently you cannot. The endpoint registration table contains
information about both addresses, but authentication can be done
only using the original one (the private IP).