Strange bug with RadAuth

Hi All !

Here is the problem.
I use RadAuth to check ARQ and the authentication fails that way:

2004/05/22 04:59:07.095 3            radauth.cxx(1121)  RADAUTH RadAuth
auth failed: CAT m_generalID is not a valid alias

The scenario is quite simple: EP1 is calling EP2 using a GK.
The first ARQ (EP1 to GK initiating call with EP2 ) is validated
normally since generalID and srcInfo.h323id match.

However, the second ARQ (EP2 with GK willing to answer EP1) is rejected
because of the fact that generalID differs from srcInfo.h323id
* generalID is EP2 (which is ok)
* srcInfo.h323id is EP1 and destinationInfo is EP2

According to the h225.0 recommendation, when an ARQ is
sent to answer a call, srcInfo must indicate the originator
of the call and destinationInfo must refer to the called party.
generalID is normally set to the id of EP2

This means that the ARQ received by the GK is well built.
So, there is something that I must have misunderstood.

Why does RadAuth perform RadAuth::CheckTokens() on an ARQ sent
to answer a call  since it will always fail ?
Is there another way to perform RadAuth validation on ARQ without
getting such troubles ?

best regards,

--
Kiel