Problem when running GnuGK on Window2000 server

Hi,

I try to install Gatekeeper on window 2000 server. I just download the executable file [gnugk-2.0.7.zip] from www.gnugk.org.

Ater unzipping it, I run the command prompt and go to the bin directory.
It contains addpasswd.exe, gnugk.exe, GnuGkSvc.exe and NTServCtrl.exe.

According from Readme, I should run GnuGkSvc.exe in command prompt.

I type
> GnuGkSvc.exe -install
to install it as a service on server.

The output is
    GNU Gatekeeper Service installed
    Starting GNU Gatekeeper Service
    GNU Gatekeeper failed to start

I find that I can view the GNUGatekeeper Service in /admintools/services window. but I cannot start the service. It fails.

Can anyone help me?

Thomas

借過、一拍兩散、奇洛李維斯回信...
全港最大手機下載中心