nat problem

Could I use gnugk as both proxy and child gatekeeper?
I want to make the IP phone in the private net to call IP phone in Internet each other.
There is a NAT device between private net and Internet.So gnugk proxy mode has to be used.
I configure the gatekeeper.ini as:
--------------------------------
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600
NetworkInterfaces=nated IP(a real Internet IP)/24

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
default=allow

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=0
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=1024-65535
H245PortRange=1024-65535

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.0.0/24
T120PortRange=1024-65535
RTPPortRange=1024-65535
ProxyForNAT=1
ProxyForSameNAT=0

[Endpoint]
Gatekeeper=gatekeeper IP in the Internet
Type=Gateway
E164=2660001
Prefix=266
H323ID=proxyGK
note:
    I designate a real IP for proxy in NAT device. All data to this IP address
from Internet will be transmit to the proxy in the private net, and vice versa.
The phone in the private net calls phone in Internet, that's ok.
But the phone in Internet calls other one in the private net, it is false.
What's wrong with me?