Problem with GNUGK Neighbours

Hi all.

I am having a problem with two GNUGK wich are neighbours one from each other
and I don't know if it is a bug of the client or the GNUGK.

I have one client who gets registered to one GNUGK and other client
registered to other GNUGK. Both GNUGK, as I said before, are neighbours.
When I call using Netmeeting in both clients everything works right. When
one of the clients use netmeeting and the other use OpenPhone, everything
works right. But when I used OpenPhone in both clients, the GNUGK crashes
saying someting like "Cannot connect socket without setting port...". It
crashes if I use h245 tunneling or if I don't use it either.

Has anyone any idea why this is happening ? 2 lines below are the
gatekeeper.ini of both gatekeeper.

And another question that is just a personal thing. Does anyone know why
Netmeeting does not support H245 tunneling ? I think that H245 tunneling
came out with H.323 version 2 and now, H323, is in its version 5, but even
in the last version of Netmeeting it is not supported ! Is this true or am I
wrong ? Does anyone know WHY of this nosense ? If this is true its
unbelieveble !!! ( sorry, Im a bit upset about that because I have to
develope GNUGK for netmeeting use and is a pain in ... ).

Well... First gatekeeper.ini:

**********************************
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=EXTGK

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
Q931PortRange=20030-20050
H245PortRange=20000-20020
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
RTPPortRange=10000-10068
ProxyForNAT=0
ProxyForSameNAT=0

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ( public ip of the other GNUGK )

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
AliasAuth=sufficient;RRQ
default=allow

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
ext1 = sigip:192.168.200.3
default=deny
**********************************

and second gatekeeper.ini:

**********************************

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=EXT1GK

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
Q931PortRange=20030-20050
H245PortRange=20000-20020
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
RTPPortRange=10000-10068
ProxyForNAT=0
ProxyForSameNAT=0

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;* ( the public IP address of the other GNUGK )

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
AliasAuth=sufficient;RRQ