RE: BUG REPORT - calls are freeze

Has anybody read my posts?

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oleg
Ustinov
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 1:44 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  BUG REPORT - calls are freeze

Hello Developers,

Since last some CVS updates we got freeze calls again.

A call become connected then at user site it is disconnected but the call
still open and accounted at GNUGK. Then same user makes call to same number
and I get new one session and it could be repeats more times.
Why?
I replace 2.0.7 with 2.2b4 to leave from this problem out - but now it comes
to new release.
I've found that CVS by March 30th is free from this problem and all newest
are already with.

I think it is really Bug.
My customers uses almost MERA MVTS

Has anybody same problem?

Regards,
Oleg

strategies Cisco, Motorola, Ericsson & Lucent use to deliver higher
performing products faster, at low TCO.