Re: Re: Neighbors problem 2 (Zygmuntowicz Michal)

Hello, Michal!
I tried this - nothing!

If I add rule
     NeighborPasswordAuth=optional;LRQ
or
     NeighborPasswordAuth=required;LRQ

then we have this message
    RasSrv.cxx(927)   GK      RRQ Received
    radauth.cxx(481)   RADAUTH RRQ Auth failed - no m_tokens
    gkauth.h(88)    GkAuth  RadAuth check failed
    RasSrv.cxx(1182)  RRJ|62.xxx.xx.x|Alexd:h323_ID|terminal|securityDenial;

even if I changed RadAuth rule to this
    RadAuth=sufficient;RRQ.

This message disappears only if I delete the RadAuth rule.
What is this???
Thanks, A. Leonovich

P.S. Version of my GK is 2.0.5