Cisco IP Phone 7905G compatibility problems

Hi all,

My name is Victor and I am working in a project in which we are using an OpenH323 GK (v 2.0.6) with a IP Phone Cisco 7905G.

I have already upgraded the firmware to support H.323. Then, it registers with the GK without problem.

I have configured the GK in H.225 routed mode (and we MUST leave it this way). Then, when I try to make a call towards another registered terminal the H.225 Setup message sent by the IP Phone is very strange. If you see it using Ethereal, you can see that there is the part corresponding to Q.931 but after that it doesn't include the ITU Recommendation H.225 part!!!

Therefore the GK doesn't do anything (it doesn't forward it to the destination) and consequently the call cannot be established.

Then, If I configure the IP phone not to register in the GK, the H.225 messages sent by the IP phone are normal.

I have seen that somebody has already tested this IP phone model with the version 2.0.6 but,
Did you test this IP phone configuring the OpenH323 GK in H.225 routed mode?

Could tell me what could be happening? I would appreciate it if you could reply me ASAP. The issue is very urgent.

Thank you very much for you attention.

Victor